DATA QUALITY SOLUTIONS FOR GOOGLE SHEETS
A BRIEF LOOK AT YOUR DATA QUALITY PROBLEM
If you merge, migrate, export or import data, then you have undoubtedly faced data quality issues in your work. Data quality issues (like duplicate records, typos and spelling variations, etc.) can lower productivity, increase budget costs, lower customer satisfaction and reduce labour efficiency. Experts also say each record of bad data will cost your business no less that $100 per record stored and yet cleaning that bad record will only cost $10 [Source].
By adding Flookup to your software stack, issues like these can be avoided or resolved. Flookup will help you increase efficiency, reduce your error rate and, therefore, save money.
WHAT IS FLOOKUP?
Flookup is a suite of solutions for managing data quality in Google Sheets by using advanced fuzzy matching and fuzzy lookup techniques. This allows Flookup to do any of the following jobs regardless of differences in spelling or the presence of partial matches in your data:
- Match or merge data.
- Highlight or remove duplicates.
- Calculate the percentage similarity between strings.
- Find the sum or average of numbers based on corresponding matches.
- Merge cells based on matches from a single column.
- Extract unique values from any column.
Flookup functions are not affected by the sort order of columns or rows, punctuation marks or the case of the text, thereby saving you from the time and hard work it takes to clean or prepare your data for analysis.
GETTING STARTED WITH FLOOKUP
- Install Flookup from the G Suite Marketplace.
- Activate a premium plan by submitting your email through the secure form in your spreadsheet menu located at Add-ons > Flookup > Manage subscription.
- To purchase an Enterprise License, use the secure form located at Add-ons > Flookup > Enterprise > Purchase license.
- CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Retrieve the updated subscription status by clicking "Refresh" via Add-ons > Flookup > About Flookup.
- You can also use this resource to view your subscription status.
- To learn how to use Flookup, visit our Documentation page.
- In case you have any questions about Flookup, visit our FAQ page.
FLOOKUP IS TRUSTED BY 40000+ INDIVIDUALS ACROSS 90 COUNTRIES!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE FLOOKUP?
- It is simple. Flookup has familiar, intuitive and easy-to-use functions, making it easy to learn and master.
- It is secure. Flookup is a verified add-on that does not expose, store or share any of the spreadsheet data it processes, meaning that your data remains private and for your eyes only.
- It is fast. Flookup runs on one of the fastest fuzzy matching algorithms in the world and all its functions are optimised to complete tasks in the shortest time possible.
- It is reliable. Flookup is powered by a battle-tested algorithm with millions of rows and columns of data under its belt.
- It is flexible. You can search any column with FLOOKUP and search any row with HFLOOKUP, not just the leftmost column or topmost row.
- It is dynamic. If the first match does not suit your needs, you can instruct Flookup to return the next best match until all possible matches have been exhausted.
- It has range. You can combine any number of strings as the lookupValue, giving you options to increase the specificity of your query.
- It speaks your language. Flookup is not limited to English; it can process text in most international languages.
- It offers value. You can unlock the premium Flookup experience for the most competitive and affordable rates in the industry, and you get to try before you pay.
- It is on the G Suite platform. Working out of the G Suite platform is full of benefits for individuals and organisations alike. Using Flookup taps directly into those benefits.