Choose a Plan That Suits You Best
... and subscribe with or without a PayPal account
How to Activate a Premium Plan
- Submit your email through the secure form above or the one located in your spreadsheet menu at Add-ons > Flookup > Manage subscription > Premium plan. You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal upon completion.
- Please be mindful of the letter case you use. Email addresses are case sensitive.
- Update your subscription status by clicking "Refresh" via Add-ons > Flookup > About Flookup.
- Visit the Documentation and Tutorial to learn how to use Flookup.
- Your subscription will remain active until it expires, even if you unsubscribe early.
- Keep the confirmation email PayPal sends after completing your payment. It might come in handy later.
- If you have any trouble activating Flookup, follow the troubleshooting steps near the bottom of this page.
Benefits of Getting the Team Plan
This Plan starts at $44.99 per month [$340 per year] for 5 users. Its benefits are:
- Faster execution speeds for all functions.
- Share your spreadsheet [view and edit rights].
- Premium Plan features on multiple accounts.
- Dedicated support via email.
Please contact us to get a custom quote and instructions on how to activate this plan.
Troubleshooting Your Subscription
Head to Add-ons > Flookup > About Flookup in the spreadsheet menu, review your subscription status and then check the following:
- Make sure that you are the owner of the spreadsheet you installed Flookup in. If in error, simply reinstall Flookup in a spreadsheet you own.
- If the message says "Subscribe to upgrade your Flookup experience", then ensure that you registered the correct email address. Please contact us for assistance with this particular case.
- If the message says "Your subscription is inactive", then your subscription has expired.
- If the message says "Please subscribe for a Team Plan", then you have 2 or more collaborators sharing the same spreadsheet. You can fix this by getting a Team Plan or simply removing the extra users.
- If you are logged into 2 different accounts at the same time, Flookup might fail to authenticate correctly. Please ensure that your "Subscriber email" account is the default account or, if possible, sign out of the secondary account.
- Log into the right account (best in incognito mode), then uninstall and reinstall Flookup. You do not need to resubscribe afterwards.
Don't forget to click the "Refresh" button after trying each of these steps.
How to Cancel Your Subscription
If You Have a PayPal Account
- Head to Add-ons > Flookup > Manage subscription > Premium plan.
- Click "Unsubscribe" in the resulting window.
- Follow the next steps.
If You Do Not Have a PayPal Account
- Compose a new message on our Support page.
- Under Subject, select "Unsubscribe".
- Under Message, type or paste your Profile ID.
- You can get this from the confirmation email PayPal sent when you subscribed. Do not type anything else.
- Note that if you type anything besides your Profile ID, the process will fail.
- Click the "Submit" button.
All payments are securely processed through PayPal. The details of any payment we receive e.g. the payment amount, the subscriber email address and name you registered with PayPal, are kept private, confidential and secure. We cannot and do not see your credit card information or any other sensitive financial data.