Frequently Asked Questions
Do Flookup developers view user data?
- No, it is our policy not track users or usage patterns outside the script execution data (successes and failures) that Google provides by default.
Does Flookup transmit spreadsheet data to any third party?
- No, Flookup does not transmit spreadsheet data to anyone.
Does Flookup store the spreadsheet data it processes?
- No, Flookup does not store any spreadsheet data it processes; we do not have any need to do so.
About Flookup Permissions
Add-ons that request certain sensitive OAuth scopes (permissions) are subject to verification by Google. Below is a list of the OAuth scopes that we were granted permission to use with Flookup (after completing the said verification) and a brief description of how we use them:
View your email address
- Flookup views your email address strictly for the purposes managing your subscription.
Connect to an external service
- Flookup connects to a database within Google's ecosystem (https://firebase.google.com) to store subscription information. This information, which is retrieved from PayPal, includes your email address, amount you paid and the subscription plan you are on.
Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications
- Flookup has functions that display prompts to communicate important messages to you or to initiate certain functions. This scope is necessary to accomplish that.
See, edit, create, and delete your spreadsheets in Google Drive
- This allows Flookup to read from and write to the spreadsheets in your Google Drive.
Common Spreadsheet Errors
Flookup error messages
- $LimitExceeded: You are using the Basic Plan which offers limited access the Flookup functions or your current usage pattern requires a Team Plan.
- For the Basic Plan, you can process a total of 100 rows a day for all functions.
- $DailyLimitExceeded: You are using the Basic Plan and have exceeded the number of calls allowed for this particular function.
- $FormulaError: There is an error in the formula you entered.
- $NoResultFound: No results were found to match the criteria you entered.
- #ERROR: Google Sheets experienced a runtime error.
Internal error executing the custom function
- This error means that the function timed out, given that Google only allows 1 minute of execution for custom functions. Reducing workloads usually resolves the issue.